Cz&K Team provides trainings in the field of sustainability for diverse audiences: from primary and secondary schools, through institutions of higher education, up to adult education centres. Our Team is set up of experienced educators and communicators, our aim is to bring creative elements into the curricula, advise on education strategy and encourage the learners step-by-step on the way of experiential learning process.
The fact of being communicators and taking part of international networks, such as the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN CEC) ensures the success of the dissemination of the project results. Through our previous work experiences, we participated in the creation and implementation of the following EU funded projects listed below, however, Cz&K Consulting as a legal entity have not been official partner of these consortia.
- ERASMUS/COMENIUS, ELENA (539561-LLP-1-2013-1-DE-COMENIUS-CMP)
- ERASMUS+ KA2, In2rural (2014-1-ES01-KA203-004740)
- ERASMUS+ KA2, NE(W)AVE – reNEWAble e-Vet lEarning (2017-1-IT01-KA202-006250)
- ERASMUS+ KA2, GrEAT – Green Education for Active Talents (2017-1-IT02-KA201-036778)
- ERASMUS+ KA2, NatFruit – The Importance of Local and Natural Growing Products in the Development of Rural Areas: Role Model of Ankara Armudu (Pyrus communis) (2018-1-TR01-KA202-058231)
- ERASMUS+ KA2 VET, CitriVET – Enhancing green-skills in VET through citrus waste valorisation (2018-1-ES01-KA202-050799)
- LIFE+ ECOCITRIC (LIFE13ENV/ES/000889)
- LIFE+ LowCarbonFEED (Life16 CCM/ES/000088)
- INTERREG Learning by doing http://www.interreg-danube.eu/approved-projects/learning-by-doing